Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome!

This blog is intended to serve as a virtual home base for all Sorhus family members to post updates of their families, etc. I'm starting it as a blog for all of us, but if you want to branch off and create a separate one for your immediate family, that would be wonderful. We can add links to each other's pages. Hopefully this will just get y'all started! I'll email out the username and password and some simple directions so everyone can post. Hope to see updates for all of you!
Alli

P.S. If email performance is any indication, we won't see much from Jer and Jill (no offense guys, you know we love you anyway), so....who wants the privilege of updating for them?? I nominate Pook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to create a blog of your own, make sure you sign out of this one first, or your new blog will be under Mom' email address and everyone will have the same access to it.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that is the best idea seeing as I have the least amount of computer skills and experience in the family. I think that Alli should just keep on truckin'. I'll send you some photos. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alli for starting this. I'll send you some pictures too. :)
-Shanna