Thursday, May 29, 2008

Most Spoiled Kid in the World

So, Meg was talking to a friend who mentioned she had a lot of ponies. To make conversation, Meg talked about how we would like to get a pony for Michael to learn to ride on. This nice lady offered to lend us one of her broke to death ponies. The horse wouldn't get any exercise otherwise, and it is one less mouth for her to feed. Meg and I discussed it, Michael promised to feed him and take care of him, and now here we are with another horse, well, half a horse anyway.





The real benefit of all this is that Michael now calls himself a "Cowboy named Chan Wang" (pronounced John Wayne; from the movie Shanghi Noon)




For those who haven't seen good pictures of Tove, Meg's new Norwegian Fjord, here you are.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg's new horse is gorgeous!! I'll bet Michael loves his pony. My kids are jealous. Just one more reason to visit Missouri. My favorite picture is Michael with Stevie.
-Pook

Anonymous said...

Wow - What a lucky kid! That's every kids' dream. I need to take my kiddos out there so they can learn to ride too - I wish we weren't so far away! Meg's horse is a beauty. And "Chang Wang" made me laugh :)
-Alli

Anonymous said...

Maddy has a friend whosefamily has 3 of that type of horse.

John